CryptX Wallet — One of the Easiest and Most Secure Wallets Available for Operational Use
Accessible via a simple web UI or its powerful API, CryptX is an ideal solution for businesses that accept multiple cryptocurrencies and seek to maintain liquidity while managing their volatility risks.
CryptX began operations in 2018, and its first customers were crypto ATM operators seeking to lower transaction costs. CryptX manages this by using the more efficient Bech32 address format. Another key feature of CryptX is its ability to create rule sets that trigger auto-swaps between volatile cryptos and stable coins.
In 2020, CryptX released its API and is now built into General Bytes, Genesis Coin, and other popular crypto ATM kiosks as a wallet option, making it even easier to set up and use. Crypto casinos, gaming businesses, and e-commerce ventures are also using CryptX and directly integrating it into their payment applications.
CryptX CEO, George Gvazava, is a leading financial expert who advises and lectures at universities in France and Georgia. He was named by Forbes Georgia in their “30 under 30 — Finance” feature this year and recently spoke at the IMTC conference on Cryptocurrencies in a Modern World.
CryptX provides customer support via e-mail with a dedicated account manager, ready to answer any questions and handle any issues that arise.
CryptX stores all private keys in Securosys Hardware Security Modules, held in Switzerland. Wallet access is also secured with two-factor authentication, and all transactions are logged for audit purposes. You can also white-list transaction addresses, and freeze individual coin wallets as needed.
CryptXWallet : Anyone can set up a free account at cryptx.com — only a functional e-mail address is required.
– Intuitive and simple UI
– Feature-rich API
– Keys are stored in Swiss-based HSMs and 2FA can be enabled by default for every transaction — Supports over 100 coins
– Customer support is fast and available 24×7
– Dedicated account manager and customized fee structure available
– Daily/Weekly/Monthly detailed financial reports in PDF or Excel formats
– No mobile app
How to create a CryptX Wallet account
Step 1. Go to cryptx.com and click “Get Started” or click here: https://app.cryptx.com/register
Step 2. Enter a first & last name, your e-mail address, and a password
Step 4. Click Sign Up
Step 5. Verify your e-mail address with the link sent to you.
recover your CryptX Wallet password with Following steps
Step 1. Enter your e-mail address and click “Forgot?” on the log in page
Step 2. A password reset link will be e-mailed to you
How to send crypto assets using CryptX Wallet
Step 1. Log into your account and click on the coin wallet you want to send from Step 2. Click “Send” in the upper right
Step 3. Fill in the form with the address, amount, and description
Step 4. Indicate whether to include the fee in that amount, and what at speed to send the funds Step 5. Click Send
Steps to receive crypto assets using CryptX Wallet
Step 1. Log into your account and click on the coin wallet you want to receive into Step 2. Click Receive in the upper right
Step 3. Copy the wallet address or QR code you wish to use or create a new address for the sender
1. 0x ZRX 2. Aave AAVE 3. Aelf ELF 4. Almeela KZE 5. Basic Attention Token BAT 6. Binance coin BNB 7. Binance USD BUSD 8. Bitcoin BTC 9. Bitcoin cash BCH 10. Bitcoin Gold BTG 11. Bitcoin SV BSV 12. CACHE Gold CGT 13. Carry CRE 14. Caspian CSP 15. Celsius CEL 16. ChainLink Token LINK 17. Civic CVC 18. Compound COMP 19. Crypterium CRPT 20. Crypto.com Coin CRO 21. Dai Stablecoin DAI 22. DAOstack GEN 23. DentDENT 24. Digix Gold TokenDGX 25. DigixDAO DGD 26. Dmarket DMT 27. Eden EDN 28. Endor Protocol EDR 29. Enigma ENG 30. EnjinCoin ENJ 31. Ethereum ETH 32. Fantom FTM 33. FarmaTrust FTT 34. Fetch FET 35. FunFair FUN 36. Gemini Dollar GUSD37. Gifto GTO 38. Gnosis GNO 39. Golem GNT 40. HedgeTrade HEDG 41. HoloToken HOT 42. Humanscape HUM 43. Huobi token HT 44. Hxro HXRO 45. Hydro HYDRO 46. iExec RLC RLC 47. Insureum ISR 48. Kin KIN 49. Kyber Network KNC 50. Litecoin LTC 51. Loom Network LOOM 52. LoopringLRC 53. Mainframe MFT 54. Maker MKR 55. Mass Vehicle Ledger MVL 56. Matic Network MATIC 57. MenaPay MPAY 58. Metadium META 59. Metal MTL 60. Metronome MET 61. Mithril MITH 62. MixMarvel MIX 63. Monaco MCO 64. Moss Coin MOC 65. Nebulas NAS 66. NeumarkNEU 67. Nexo NEXO 68. Numeraire NMR 69. OKB OKB 70. OmiseGO OMG 710. Orbs ORBS 72. Orchid OXT73. PAX Gold PAXG 74. Paxos Standard PAX 75. PegNet PEG 76. Polymath POLY 77. PopulousPPT 78. Power Ledger POWR 79. PumaPay PMA 80. Pundi X NPXS 81. Qash QASH 82. Quantstamp QSP 83. Quantum Resistant Ledger QRL 84. Raiden RDN 85. Refereum RFR 86. Reputation REP 87. Roobee ROOBEE 88. Salt SALT 89. SelfKey KEY 90. ShareToken SHR 91. Soda Coin SOC 92. Solve SOLVE 93. STASIS EURO EURS 94. Status SNT 95. StorjSTORJ 96. SunContract SNC 97. Swipe SXP 98. SyncFab MFG 99. TenX PAY 100. Tether USDT 101. Tierion TNT 102. Uniswap UNI 103. Universal Market Access UMA 104. USD coin USDC 105. Waltonchain WTC 106. Wrapped Bitcoin WBTC 107. Zcash ZEC 108. Zilliqa ZIL
CryptX is an easy and secure way for businesses to manage multiple crypto assets with the lowest fees possible. Its open API allows for quick integration into existing business applications, and its unique auto-swap feature minimizes asset volatility risks.